Accidents leave more children crippled than to diseases and yet the majority of these accidents could have been prevented.
A little child is apt to treat a pet like a toy
- Whenever a child is bitten by an animal (cat, dog, squirrel, bat or other), even if it is a family pet, he should be seen at once by a doctor.
- Though the bite itself may not be cause concern, the saliva of the animal may contain germs including those of rabies (hydrophobia).
- Frequently a booster shot for the tetanus is called for even if treatment for prevention of rabies is not. If you are unable to reach a doctor, check with your local health department of hospital.
The babysitter is an important member of most households these days.
Couples need to continue to enjoy community affairs and personal interests even after the baby is born.We know that everybody is happier if parents can go out with each other now and then. Continue reading “Your babysitter – important member to your baby and your family”
Child first walk
- The ability to move around by him makes it possible for toddler to get everywhere this, however, is not the only reason toddlers need so much supervision. As a part of becoming more independent, the wish to investigate everything for themselves.
- During the first year, a baby has been in crib a playpen, a high chair a stroller or carriage or held on a lap most of the time. It is not right to keep the child so confined now as he/she must explore the world by themselves.